The corporate sector has in the past and continues to provide invaluable support to Cheeverstown. Whether you are an employer or an employee there are many ways you can become involved with Cheeverstown. Please contact our fundraising department for more information.
Benefits of corporate sponsorship can vary significantly based the type of sponsorship and/or level of funding. Some of the benefits include but are not limited to:
- Signage placed prominently at all events
- Donor listing placed prominently at event venue yearly.
- Logo on all PR material
- Logo (with hyperlink to your company website) on this website.
- Recognition in relevant print advertisements.
- Recognition in our newsletter and all correspondence to family and friends of Cheeverstown
- Recognition in relevant press releases and organisation conferences.
- Opportunities to use Cheeverstown?s name, logo and brand to communicate sponsorship
Corporate Social Responsibility
By working with Cheeverstown your company by promoting your corporate social responsibility strategy and demonstrating a commitment to people with an intellectual disability. You can support the work of Cheeverstown by sponsoring an event, organising your own fundraising event or providing support in kind through your employees expertise.
Please also see our Socialisation and Volunteering Section
This article may also be of interest. Click here.
Charity of the year
Why not nominate Cheeverstown as your company’s ‘Charity of Choice for the Year’, a planned and sustained method of helping us and the people we support. A whole range of fundraising events can be tailored to suit you. For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org